Welcome to Thain Wildbur, Chartered Accountants and business advisers in King’s Lynn, Norfolk
Would your business benefit from more professional support and advice?
As professional taxation and business advisers specialising in dealing with the affairs of the self-employed and owner managed businesses, our aim is to help our clients to run their businesses as effectively as possible by:
- Helping you grow – by providing a readily accessible source of positive advice as and when needed, to help you grow your business and resolve problems as they arise.
- Saving you money – by providing a range of quality, great value services tailored to meet individual needs.
- Helping to minimise your tax liabilities by providing expert tax advice and tax planning services.
- Keeping you informed of the main developments in taxation and other legislation relevant to your particular business activity.
- Freeing up your time – by looking after routine financial and accounting operations, such as payroll, bookkeeping, VAT and company secretarial services.
Based in King’s Lynn, we have extensive experience of helping businesses and individuals in the Norfolk area and beyond. As members of The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales Practice Assurance Scheme the quality of our services and procedures are assured.
Book your free initial meeting today
We offer a free initial meeting to all prospective clients and would be happy to discuss your requirements and provide you with a quote.
Contact us for your free, no-obligation meeting with one of our expert business advisers.
Register your details here
to receive our free monthly newsletter, plus tax-saving tips and strategies.